Regarding this site, web design, and myself,
- There is no significance to the blue and white colour scheme. I just thought it'd look nice
- This is largely, but not exclusively, a travel blog, sharing my exploration of the world with everyone. Other li'l thoughts permeate online here
- To fully enjoy reading this site, you essentially need to be in my head. That I won't allow (I'm quite comfy in there, thanks), but it'll help to know about:
- Comic books;
- pro wrestling;
- The Simpsons;
- The two big Stars (Trek and Wars);
- travelling and backpacking.
- This was built using a combination of Go Live and Windows Notepad. The blog feature is courtesy of Movable Type.
- You can add comments to any of my postings. Click on the hypertexted "Comments" seen below any entry to say what you want. Comments won't be published right away because I have to approve them. This is an anti spamment feature, and also a censor if I don't like what you have to say (but everyone's been pretty good so far)
- Archives are arranged in reverse chronological order, meaning that if you click on the June 2004 archive, for example, June 30 will show at the top, and the first will be on the bottom. Just something to bear in mind.
- You most likely won't find an e-mail addie here. Anti-spam purposes, really. If you know me, then you know what said addie is.
I really like web design. It's a good way to get the creative juices flowing. I hope you like what you see. If you do or don't, lemme know :)
Feel free to navigate around using the links to the left.
Content and images © 2004 - 2008 T. Kielbowich